I realize that no two people are the same and as such tailor my therapy to meet the specific needs of my clients. Whether you are struggling with anxiety, depression or any other issue, we will help you recognize underlying problems, fully realize your strengths and adjust certain behaviors and thoughts to see things a different, healthier way.
I approach our work together from an Autism and Neurodivergent-empowering and Trauma-informed framework, I utilize a combination of evidence-based psychological methodologies and approaches, that are adapted to accommodate the individual and situation.
- Strength-based Approaches
- Eye-movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Mindfulness and Stress Reduction
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT)
- Family Interventions
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Positive Psychology
- Holistic, Multidisciplinary Approach